Total Reboot 10-Day Detox
& Regain Your Health!
10-Day, at-home program
Do you experience:
- Low energy
- Skin conditions such as acne
- Women’s health issues
- Chronic Yeast Infections
- Excess weight
- Diseases of the stomach
Included in this Digital Program:
- 10 smoothie recipes
- 11 juice recipes
- 4 dip and dressing recipes
- 10 “Meals in the Raw” recipes
- 5 Meals Cooked, recipes
- 4 Raw Soup recipes
- 4 Warm Soup recipes
- 3 Dressing recipes
- 4 Snacks & Bites recipes
- 4 Dessert recipes
- The G-glo Total Reboot Detox Guide
- The G-glo Total Reboot Recipe Guide
- The G-glo Total Reboot Transition Recipe Packet & Food Diary
- Post Detox aka Life After Detox Handouts
- Eating for Energy: Intro to SuperFoods
- Eating Out 101
- Low Glycemic Eating
- Shopping List & Blank Meal Planner
- How to Set up your Raw Foods kitchen
- 16 Days of Online Support Emails from your favorite Health Coach/Raw chef Ami Beach — she makes your Detox as easy as 1-2-3!
- Full access to our Raw Radience community and online forum
Sample Day of Total Reboot Program:
- 7am (or upon rising): Morning Lemon Elixir and probiotic (optional)
- 8am: herbal tea or one cup organic coffee or coffee substitute
- 10am (breakfast): Apple Pie Delight Smoothie (recipe included)
- 11:30am: coconut water (4 ounces)
- 4pm (snack): Sunflower Seed Pate with raw veggies, follow with Cranberry Flush (recipe included)
- 6pm (dinner): Cauliflower Energy Soup (recipe included)
- 8pm (snack): Cacao truffles (recipe included)
FAQ for Total Reboot Program:
* This detox is a simple whole foods cleanse. Allergens, caffeine, sugar, gluten, soy, processed foods, nuts and alcohol are eliminated for the 10 days. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to eat a lot of “normal” foods like veggies, fruits, greens, beans, rice, hummus and more.
* It’s perfect for busy women and men who are on the go with work, family and living an active life.
* The 10 days are purposely structured for someone who likes to have a set plan. Since each day is spelled out with menus, recipes, and shopping list, you can just prepare your meals in advance, grab and go. You will eat 3 meals plus 2 snacks each day.
*This program is virtual so you can access it any time, anywhere as many times as you like. It is a health investment that can be used over and over again.